Pages

16.9.11

Beauty La La

Wet n' Wild Liquid Eyeliner/ Design Essentials/ Wet n' Wild Lipstick/ Blistex Medex/ Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro/ Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea/ CoverGirl Last Blast

We all have our favorite and must have beauty products. Sometimes we even think we have the best until we come across something even better. I'm not huge on changing my products every time I run out. If I love it, I keep using it until I reluctantly try something new. Here are my current must have and favorite beauty products. Most of them are available in the drug stores which I love. It's so easy to go to the 24hr CVS anytime for a makeup haul! Beauty products are necessities that work to make us feel confident and pull off a look!

What are your favorite beauty products?


No comments:

Post a Comment