Pages

14.11.11

Geek Chic

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Blazer- Vintage Ralph Lauren/ Shorts- Old Navy/ Shoes- Aldo "Caram"/ Glasses- Hot Topic

Me in my geek chic attire for a Saturday at work. Please excuse the excess amount of shoes. I deff took these pics at work on my cell phone. I'm just so busy I never get to do some photos on my camera before work in some good light (*insert sad face*). But even in the busiest of times look your best! I'm also thinking [really want to] change the name of my blog to 'eclectic femme' because I feel like the word 'eclectic' describes me to the T, plus I really want to start fresh, but not loose all of my progress! How do you look geek chic and what do you think about a name change?

4 comments:

  1. I love your blazer, its so chic and comfy <3
    I really am in need of some geeky glasses but I never seem to find the perfect ones that I love.
    Love your look!xxx

    p.s would mean a lot if you checked out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It's huge, but I love it. Mine were $2.99 at Hot Topic and Icings by Claire's has tons! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I love that sweater more because it is oversize. Nice!

    http://iamxcessp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like what you wear !

    - http://dchild-mode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete