Pages

7.3.11

Preppycool

Went out with my friend after an appointment. Yes, I'm obsessed with my lovely H&M bag and oxford flats from Target. My favorite neutral colors that are easy to match with just about anything. I missed my blazer that I haven't worn in forever. I even broke out the sunglasses because the sun is killer while driving. It's such a tease and I love taking pictures outside. Spring needs to hurry up! I'm  headed to such a good place in my life again and it feels good with this beautiful weather. What do you think of this outfit? Hit or miss? Anddd, don't forget to enter my lovely giveaway!

Top- Levis, Blazer- TJ Maxx, Jeans- Delias, Oxford Flats- Target, Bag-H&M, Sunglasses- H&M

xo

7 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, just wanted to remind you that you are doing an amazing job. Your blog has come a long way and of course I am a daily viewer, it excites me to see others doing so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes and bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks Krystal! It really means a lot. It really has come a long way and I love it! Thanks for the daily views. I love seeing your new articles in my tracker! (:

    Thanks Angel! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoes (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Girl WallflowerMarch 8, 2011 at 11:01 AM

    Hi there, your bag and the rip jeans is a cutie!

    thanks for participating on my dream shoes survey on ifb, you're invited to join my give away:

    http://www.dhee-ghee.com/2011/03/birthday-give-away-your-dream-shoes.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love this look!

    ReplyDelete