Pages

28.4.11

The Stylebook App

Photo Credit: Google.com

While I was watching Tyra they were talking about this application called Stylebook for iPhones. I want it, but sadly it isn't supported by Android phones :( It allows you to take pictures (camera phone or digital camera) or download them from the internet of clothing and put outfits together as well as plan a fashion calendar and collect inspirational pictures. It's basically and mobile closet to keep track of all your clothes. For I downloaded ANDress 2 so I'll see how that works! It would deff help me keep track of most of my clothes. Does anyone use Style book?

Android phone alternatives: ANDressMy Closet, Le Chic Closet, Mobile Closet

xox, ciao

5 comments:

  1. I just looked it up and it costs $3.99, that's a lot for an app. I might try it sometime in the future though, it seems like a really rad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it might be one of the best 'closet apps' you just have to really use it for $3.99, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried it, but I don't like paying over $.99 for an app lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I wanted to purchase this app the other day and my software is too old :( I have a j a i l b r o k en and c r a c k e d iPhone and can't update my software, or everything gets messed up. Dammit. It definitely looks awesome though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, that sucks! I really want to try it. I have yet to find an app that will erase the background so you an put the clothes together better!

    ReplyDelete