Pages

10.5.11

Blogger Feature: Meet Antoinette!

 

 


♥ Name: Antoinette Karma

♥ Website: www.houseofantoinette1950.com and http://hoa1950.onsugar.com

♥ What do you blog about?
My blog is a selection of my favorite trends, designers, brands, fashion updates and fashion shows. I showcase what catches my eye.

♥ What inspired you to start blogging?
I was inspired to blog when I saw the community of fashion bloggers. I knew blogging would be a good platform for building my brand and sharing my fashion interests.

♥ Favorite part about blogging?
The best part about blogging is reaching people with my favorite trends and my own designs with HouseofAntoinette1950 as well.

♥ Describe your style in four words.
Polished, Artisan-chic, Quirky and Practical

♥ Favorite thing in your closet?
My black Miss Sixty leather jacket

♥ Must have item of the moment?
Bright flowing summer dresses

♥ Your favorite blog to read?
Huffington Post. It has everything all the time.

♥ Favorite place to shop?
I love department stores and vintage shops.

Check out this beautiful HouseofAntoinette 1950 designer's blog

Want to be the feature of the week? Email me at itsjaymarie@gmail.com

ciao, xox

 

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Huffington Post is always a good read!

    ~Angel

    ReplyDelete