Pages

11.1.11

Look for Less: Jessica Simpson

I'm not sure why, but I fell in love with Jessica Simpson's poncho look. Her cashmere turtleneck poncho sweater is Ralph  Lauren costing $700. That's a lot of dough, but if you have the cash, it's worth it. I also loved the mix of the gloves, the sunglasses and the purse. It gave her a very classy and warm look. Jessica Simpson is growing as a fashion icon on me. I mean, her line of clothing, handbags and shoes are amazing and pretty affordable!

photo credit

Jeans, Sweater, Sunglasses, Purse, Gloves, Boots

What do you think of Jessica Simpson's look?

3 comments:

  1. I love this look too! the bag is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! Jessica Simpson is amazing when it comes to style! Thanks for the comments!
    <3JM

    ReplyDelete